Coastal Insurance, your one stop for all your insurance needs
AS SEEN ON:
AS SEEN ON:
Lemonade Home and Renters Insurance
- Fast claim clearance
- A flat management fee keeps costs low
- Surplus premiums go to leading charities
- Insure your home, apartment, or condo
- Affordable home insurance available in 23 states, and growing
- Term life insurance made easy
- Auto insurance from Lemonade coming soon!
We Can Also Compare Insurance From Other Top Rated Companies
Get The Best Quotes From a Licensed Lemonade Advisor
Verified Google Reviews
"I have been using this company for my auto insurance for years now with no complaints and only positive things to say. My rep Daniel Gorman is as professional as they come. He has always gone the extra mile to save me money on my insurance, and if needed will return my calls and emails on the weekends if I have any questions. I highly recommend this company, 5 stars across the board!"
"I was researching options for lower homeowners insurance and looking for a local agent. Daniel Gorman was extremely responsive to my request, without being pushy. He presented me with several viable options and suggested a conversation take place with my current agent to get a comparison. End result was more appropriate coverage for my needs at reduced costs. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for new insurance options."
"I have used Allstate for my homeowner's insurance for over 12 years. After buying my second home in Mount Sinai, my real estate broker recommended Coastal Insurance Solutions. I gave them a call and I was able to save 30% from my current home insurance package. Great rates! Staff is super helpful!"
Lemonade Insurance: A Unique Way to Insure Your Home or Apartment
Home insurance shouldn’t be complicated. That’s why Lemonade brought a new insurance model to consumers in 2015. Lemonade changes the dynamic of insuring your home by charging an affordable flat fee to manage your policy, leaving reserves available for fast claim clearance.
Traditional insurers make money from the difference between the premiums they collect and the amount they pay out in claims. This structure means that every claim paid reduces profit. Lemonade uses a unique fee-based model instead, a model that keeps costs low and ensures prompt claims handling. Lemonade has no incentive to deny claims because the company makes its money through a low flat fee.
Lemonade also uses technology-driven underwriting to closely match premiums to claim expenses, maximizing efficiency and squeezing more value from your premiums.
And if there’s money left over, Lemonade gives it to charity.
Here are some of the organizations that benefit:
- American Red Cross
- Teach For America
- The Humane Society
- CURE Childhood Cancer
- And many more
When you join Lemonade you protect your home, but you also make our world a better place.
Lemonade Home and Renters Insurance
Accepted by major lenders, Lemonade offers the perfect way to insure your new home, hassle-free. And if you’re switching providers for your current home, Lemonade’s low rates and fast claims squeeze every drop of value from your home insurance policy.
You’ll get all the coverage you expect from a nationwide insurer, and you can manage your policy from anywhere with Lemonade’s easy-to-use mobile app.
- Protect your home. With Lemonade’s home insurance coverage, you can insure your home to its full rebuild value. If you have a claim, Lemonade will pay to repair or rebuild your home without a deduction for depreciation.
- Protect your belongings. Lemonade also protects the things that make your house a home. Both renters and homeowners can choose available replacement cost coverage that pays covers your belongings to their current value. Many policies use actual cash value, which adjusts your claim based on depreciation and can leave potentially costly gaps in coverage. Lemonade lets you insure your belongings without worry.
- Choose your deductible. You’re the boss. Choose a deductible that fits your budget. A higher deductible reduces premiums. Lower deductibles reduce out-of-pocket costs if you have a claim.
- Cover personal liability risks. Whether you’re a homeowner or renting a space, Lemonade’s personal liability coverage protects you and your family both at home and on the go. Dog bites are among the most common types of liability claim, but accidents can happen anywhere or anytime. Partner with Lemonade to cover common bodily injury and property damage risks.
- Customize your home insurance. Your insurance needs may differ from your neighbor, even if they own the same model home. Lemonade lets you customize your coverage amounts and adjust your deductibles, so your home insurance fits your needs like a glove.
Save with Discounts from Lemonade
With Lemonade’s cost-saving structure, you’ll often find lower premiums than other carriers. But Lemonade also offers more ways to save:
- Earn a discount for home protective devices. Deadbolts, burglar alarms, and smoke alarms protect your home, but they also save you money with Lemonade.
- Save with annual payments. Save money on your home or renters insurance policy by choosing annual payments. Major lenders accept Lemonade Insurance, so you can escrow your insurance payment without a hassle. Renters in most states can also save by paying annually.
- Bundle your coverage to save more. Need pet insurance? Save on your coverage costs when you bundle home insurance with pet insurance. Lemonade also offers term life insurance and car insurance is coming soon.
About Lemonade Insurance
Lemonade hasn’t been around for over 100 years like some other well-known insurers, and that’s a good thing in this case. Founded in 2015, Lemonade started with a simple goal of using technology and an innovative cost structure to offer complete and affordable insurance coverage.
Lemonade’s modern approach to insurance also allows the company to handle claims faster than many providers. In many cases, Lemonade can pay a claim instantly. Larger claims may need more review. For more significant losses, you’ll work with an adjuster to be certain your coverage protects your loss and that no stone is left unturned.
Although a newer choice for home insurance, Lemonade benefits from working with well-established reinsurers. This structure fortifies Lemonade’s financial strength and helps Lemonade pay claims faster than other providers.
Whether you need home insurance, renters insurance, pet insurance, car insurance (coming soon), or term life insurance, give Lemonade a closer look. You might be surprised by how much you can save without cutting corners on the coverage you need.
Contact Coastal Insurance today to learn more about your home insurance coverage choices.
Helpful Homeowners Insurance Articles
The recent spike in inflation affects nearly every aspect of life, including insurance costs. But inflation can also affect how well your home is protected against common losses, such as fires, burst pipes, and other risks covered by a standard home insurance policy....
For homes with a rebuild value of $1 million or more, you can choose a high-value home insurance policy instead of standard home insurance. The choice of a high-value home policy brings many compelling advantages, ranging from broader liability insurance...
When it comes to living on an island, the possibility of flooding is an everyday fact of life. That being said, having adequate coverage – especially if you live along Long Island’s many shore-based communities – is vital. But having any old policy just isn’t enough,...