Top A+ Rated High Net Worth Carriers
AS SEEN ON:
AS SEEN ON:
Insurance For High-Net-Worth Individuals
Specialty Clients Have Unique Needs
- Customer Confidentiality
- Comprehensive Coverage
- Personalized Customer Service
- Chubb, PURE, Cincinnati Insurance & AIG’s Private Client Group (PCG)
High-End Insurance for High-Net-Worth Individuals
Our Signature Client Portfolios Include:
- High-Net-Worth Individuals
- High-Profile Professionals
- Professional Athletes
- Public Figures
- Media Personalities
- Elected Officials
- Entertainers & more
Innovative Property & Casualty Solutions for a Variety of Coverages:
- Kidnap Protection Programs
- Yacht & Watercraft Products
- Private Jet & Turboprop Programs
- Estate Owned Property Programs
- Extensive Wine Collection Programs
- Collectible Car Portfolio Programs
- Broadened International Coverage Options
- Jewelry Collections
- Fine Arts Collections
- Furs & Musical Instruments
- Sports Memorabilia
Flexible Excess Liability/Umbrella Limits
Coverage options include; $1 million, $5 million, $10 million, $25 million, $50 million, $100 million, $250 million, $500 million.
What sets us apart?
- A private call-in number for clientele, including their asset managers and assistants
- Licensed, highly experienced service team designated solely for our Signature Portfolio Members
- A detailed review of portfolio risk management and solutions
- The most competitive rates available in the market
High Net Worth Insurance Articles
For homes with a rebuild value of $1 million or more, you can choose a high-value home insurance policy instead of standard home insurance. The choice of a high-value home policy brings many compelling advantages, ranging from broader liability insurance...
Hundreds of insurers compete for the U.S. home insurance market, but a select group of providers specializes in the high-value market catering to high-net-worth households. Off-the-shelf products from broad-market insurers can miss key risks for affluent families....
When we think of insurance and protection against risks specific to high-net-worth individuals, we tend to think of property insurance or liability insurance. But cyber risks are a growing threat, and high net worth individuals make increasingly attractive targets for...