Muttontown NY Home Insurance
Coastal Insurance Solutions is the leader in High Value Home Insurance in Muttontown New York . We know that owners of luxury homes inherently present a lower risk for insurers and therefore, they deserve to pay the lowest premiums possible while maintaining broad coverage and superb customer service.
Coastal Home Insurance Solutions knows the emotional and financial investments involved in owning a luxury home and our dedication to protecting you and your family’s assets is our #1 priority.
- High Value Homeowners Insurance Discount Programs
- Water Leak Detection System discount (with or without alarm)
- External perimeter gate discount
- Lightning Protections System discount
- Perimeter security system discount
- Central Station Fire/Burglar Alarm discount
- Permanently installed generator discount
- Gas leak detector discount
- 24hr Signal Continuity discount
- Sprinkler system with water flow discount
- Full Time Live-in caretaker discount
- Low temperature monitoring system discount
GET 10 FREE QUOTES FROM TOP RATED
COMPETING INSURANCE COMPANIES
Or call us at 516-564-2111
Information about Muttontown
The Village of Muttontown is a village located within the Town of Oyster Bay in Nassau County, New York, United States. The population was 3,497 at the 2010 census. Muttontown was ranked one of the wealthiest towns in America by BusinessWeek. The village and surrounding areas, which make up the “Gold Coast” of Long Island, have historically been home to some of the most affluent families in New York. The name of the village stems from its former use as pasturage for sheep.
During colonial times the area was used to raise sheep for wool and meat. The village was incorporated in 1931. Zog of Albania bought the town’s Knollwood estate in 1951, but sold it in 1955. The Benjamin Moore Estate was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1979.