Why Choose PURE Insurance From Coastal?
Focused on Insurance for High-Net-Worth Individuals
Coastal Insurance, your one stop for all your insurance needs
AS SEEN ON:
Get your insurance quote.
It’s as simple as 1-2-3
Get The Best Rates For Your
We Can Also Compare Insurance From Other Top Rated Companies
Verified Google Reviews
"I have been using this company for my auto insurance for years now with no complaints and only positive things to say. My rep Daniel Gorman is as professional as they come. He has always gone the extra mile to save me money on my insurance, and if needed will return my calls and emails on the weekends if I have any questions. I highly recommend this company, 5 stars across the board!"
"I was researching options for lower homeowners insurance and looking for a local agent. Daniel Gorman was extremely responsive to my request, without being pushy. He presented me with several viable options and suggested a conversation take place with my current agent to get a comparison. End result was more appropriate coverage for my needs at reduced costs. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for new insurance options."
"I have used Allstate for my homeowner's insurance for over 12 years. After buying my second home in Mount Sinai, my real estate broker recommended Coastal Insurance Solutions. I gave them a call and I was able to save 30% from my current home insurance package. Great rates! Staff is super helpful!"
Learn More About PURE Homeowners Insurance
PURE Insurance Products
- High Value/Luxury Homeowners Insurance
- Automobile – Luxury, Antique & Specialty Auto Insurance w/Agreed Value Coverage
- Jewelry, Art Collections
- Personal Excess Liability
- Flood & Excess Flood Insurance
PURE Company Overview
PURE is a member-owned insurer and a part of the PURE Group of Insurance Companies, a specialist group of companies serving the personal insurance needs of financially successful families across the United States. Collectively, the companies that make up the PURE Group provide the PURE membership with excellent financial strength for their insurance company and a strong sense of alignment.
PURE Homeowners Insurance Review: Policy Highlights
PURE’s high-value home insurance package offers exceptional coverage with unique benefits for owners of luxury homes valued at $1 million or more. Policy features include higher coverage limits for both your home and personal property, as well as enhanced insurance options, such as guaranteed replacement cost or a cash settlement option.
- Cost-saving coverage: Thanks to its careful member selection, reduced cost of capital, and the efficiency of a member-owned model, PURE boasts potential savings of up to 20% when compared to other insurance providers.
- Outstanding claims service: PURE’s member-owned model means PURE remains dedicated to a service experience you won’t find with a standard insurance company. Expect prompt one-on-one service and direct communication to help expedite your claim. A PURE Member Advocate can review your claim to assist in settlement details such as sourcing professionals for repair or replacement of damaged property, as well as helping to arrange temporary living accommodations if needed.
- Cash settlement option: After a claim, there may be times when you would prefer not to rebuild or to wait before rebuilding. Traditional insurance policies don’t offer this option. PURE gives you the freedom to use your coverage for a covered loss as you choose. If your home is damaged due to a covered claim, PURE offers an option to choose a cash settlement for your loss. This means you can rebuild later, rebuild elsewhere, or use your settlement in another way.
- Guaranteed replacement cost coverage: Changes in the cost of materials and labor or unexpected additional expenses can cause a claim to exceed your home’s coverage limit. PURE’s guaranteed replacement coverage protects your home, even if a claim exceeds your policy’s coverage limits.
- Risk consulting: PURE’s risk managers can work with you closely to review risks and potential exposures. A PURE Member Advocate can help implement recommendations from risk managers, sourcing vendors and service providers when needed.
- Exceptional jewelry protection and coverage for valuables: PURE offers flexible coverage for valuables with worldwide coverage available for jewelry and other precious items. Standard jewelry coverage offers protection for up to $50,000 while scheduled coverage allows full protection for jewelry and other valuables. A PURE Member Advocate can help source replacements for lost or damaged items, as well as schedule regular appraisals to ensure full coverage. Your coverage can also expand to cover losses for items that have increased in value.
- Deductible Waiver: For losses above $50,000, PURE can waive deductibles of $25,000 or less, allowing your policy to provide full protection.
- Policy discounts: Savings are available for homes within a gated community, homes with central burglar/fire alarms, or for other safety and risk-prevention factors. PURE also offers multi-policy discounts.
- Available home systems protection: Protect heating, air conditioning, pools, elevators and more against costly mechanical or electrical breakdowns.
- Additional coverage options for automobiles, cyber fraud, and excess personal liability: Protect luxury autos, car collections, and more with dedicated policies. Pure also offers an excess liability policy to protect against bodily injury liability claims and other liability risks. Cyber fraud policy options help round out a full-featured insurance package customized to your needs.
- Available flood insurance: PURE’s flood coverage builds upon primary coverage provided by the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP), but also offers broadened coverage to align flood protection more closely with your homeowners insurance policy. Excess flood coverage expands coverage limits to protect your home’s full value.
- Exceptional financial strength: PURE’s financial A (Excellent) strength rating from A.M. Best offers assurance you’re partnering with a world-class insurer that has staying power and the financial reserves needed to respond quickly to claims.
PURE Insurance History
Ross Buchmueller is the CEO of the PURE Group of Insurance Companies. His career spans more than 30 years and has been exclusively focused on the specialized property & casualty insurance needs of high net worth individuals and families. After spending more than a decade at The Chubb Group, Ross founded AIG’s Private Client Group and served as its president for more than six years. After witnessing firsthand the inefficiencies in the high net worth insurance market, he decided to do something about it: In early 2006, he and two colleagues, Martin Hartley and Jeffrey Paraschac, set out to create a better insurance company. The PURE Group of Insurance companies was designed to reduce the natural conflicts that exist between shareholders and policyholders and provide exceptional coverage, service, and significant savings.
Coastal Insurance is an Agent for PURE Insurance
Helpful Homeowners Insurance Articles
For homes with a rebuild value of $1 million or more, you can choose a high-value home insurance policy instead of standard home insurance. The choice of a high-value home policy brings many compelling advantages, ranging from broader liability insurance...
Hundreds of insurers compete for the U.S. home insurance market, but a select group of providers specializes in the high-value market catering to high-net-worth households. Off-the-shelf products from broad-market insurers can miss key risks for affluent families....
When we think of insurance and protection against risks specific to high-net-worth individuals, we tend to think of property insurance or liability insurance. But cyber risks are a growing threat, and high net worth individuals make increasingly attractive targets for...