Homeowners Insurance – Head of the Harbor NY
Coastal Insurance Solutions is the leader in High Value Home Insurance in Head of the Harbor New York . We know that owners of luxury homes inherently present a lower risk for insurers and therefore, they deserve to pay the lowest premiums possible while maintaining broad coverage and superb customer service.
Coastal Home Insurance Solutions knows the emotional and financial investments involved in owning a luxury home and our dedication to protecting you and your family’s assets is our #1 priority.
- High Value Homeowners Insurance Discount Programs
- Water Leak Detection System discount (with or without alarm)
- External perimeter gate discount
- Lightning Protections System discount
- Perimeter security system discount
- Central Station Fire/Burglar Alarm discount
- Permanently installed generator discount
- Gas leak detector discount
- 24hr Signal Continuity discount
- Sprinkler system with water flow discount
- Full Time Live-in caretaker discount
- Low temperature monitoring system discount
GET 10 FREE QUOTES FROM TOP RATED
COMPETING INSURANCE COMPANIES
Or call us at 631-782-3175
About Head of the Harbor, NY
Head of the Harbor is a village in Suffolk County, New York, United States, on the North Shore of Long Island. As of the 2010 census, the village population was 1,472.
The Village of Head of the Harbor is in the town of Smithtown. It was incorporated in 1928.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the village has a total area of 3.0 square miles (7.8 km2), of which 2.8 square miles (7.3 km2) is land and 0.2 square miles (0.52 km2), or 7.52%, is water.
To the north of the village lies St. James Harbor, once known as Stony Brook Harbor.
As of the census of 2000, there were 1,447 people, 484 households, and 413 families residing in the village. The population density was 513.6 people per square mile (198.1/km²). There were 501 housing units at an average density of 177.8 per square mile (68.6/km²). The racial makeup of the village was 95.02% White, 1.24% African American, 3.25% Asian, and 0.48% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 1.38% of the population.