Locust Valley NY Home Insurance
Coastal Insurance Solutions is the leader in homeowners insurance in Locust Valley New York . We know that owners of luxury homes inherently present a lower risk for insurers and therefore, they deserve to pay the lowest premiums possible while maintaining broad coverage and superb customer service.
Coastal Home Insurance Solutions knows the emotional and financial investments involved in owning a luxury home and our dedication to protecting you and your family’s assets is our #1 priority.
Homeowners Insurance Discount Programs
- Water Leak Detection System discount (with or without alarm)
- External perimeter gate discount
- Lightning Protections System discount
- Perimeter security system discount
- Central Station Fire/Burglar Alarm discount
- Permanently installed generator discount
- Gas leak detector discount
- 24hr Signal Continuity discount
- Sprinkler system with water flow discount
- Full Time Live-in caretaker discount
- Low temperature monitoring system discount
GET 10 FREE QUOTES FROM TOP RATED
COMPETING INSURANCE COMPANIES
Or call us at 516-564-2111
Information about Locust Valley
Locust Valley is a hamlet (and a census-designated place) located in Nassau County, New York. Locust Valley is an unincorporated area of the Town of Oyster Bay. As of the United States 2010 Census, the CDP population was 3,406. Locust Valley is one of the wealthiest suburbs of New York City. Also, one of the wealthiest towns in the east and in the nation.
The town is commonly identified with its W.A.S.P and “White Shoe” culture surrounding a group of polo and golf clubs, primarily the secretive Piping Rock Club. The town is also known for Locust Valley lockjaw. Figures ranging from the Duke of Windsor to John Lennon to Franklin D. Roosevelt have spent considerable time in Locust Valley.